CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The 1st time in 2010...

Fuyooo... after like nearly 1 yr.. and i m bek 2 my old and untidy blog.. haha.. is time 2 hv a big clearance 2 my blog.. brieftly... i am going 2 b 20 this yr.. nw taking BioMedical Science in IMU (International Medical University)... thr r too many thgs happen in this nearly 1 yr time..^^ wont going 2 say out the past d.. so... my new life in my so call new blog wil start 2day...=) 1 week b4.. i hving orientation at my Uni.. i am from Group 3.. which call The Killers... our OO mostly is from last yr de Hotspots group... we are like 1 family.. wat a nice n excellent group.. after orientation.. i think we are the only 1 group tat are stil so close and always hold 2gether wv our OO which is our seniors.. we gt a new name.. which is Hotspots The Killers.. yea... so nice... after 1 week orientation.. we go out for 1st gather.. although jz a few of us.. we went Time Square and Sungai Wang.. the most most excited part of me is... I SAW A HUGE DOLPHIN in 1 shop... OMG... so damn want it.. it cast RM70.. oh no.. i m nt affordable nw.. hw sad...T.T after tat we watch a nice and romance movie at GSC Times Square.. tat movie is... Twilight:Eclipse... oh.. it realy damn nice and romantic.. hw nice if i can watch wv my beloved bf.. but sadly.. i am stil single nw.. haiz... WHR IS MY VALENTINE? i am searching for u... finally, starting gt lec d... every1 seem so busy... but me.. started 2 slow down n hv no mood 2 study.. oh no.. y??? cannot cont like tat d... Wed.. going out wv my 3 frens to MidValley... 1st time put on makeup.. look nice? haha.. mayb... but spend a lot tat day...=( muz start 2 save money d.. 2day is fri d.. hving weekends... dono wat 2 do.. boring weekends.. but... once come 2 weekends... i wil think of tat DOLPHIN... my dolphin... who wana present me? any1 out thr? wahaha.... kla.. is time bek 2 my notes...=( cont hopefully 2morow..

2day's quote-------
Be humble to those below and show respect to those above. These are important lessons for a bodhisattva practitioner.

0 comments: